Fort Monolith Remote Control Tracked Mower
The Fort Monolith Remote Control Tracked Mower is a compact multipurpose remote-controlled unit designed to work safely on high slopes in any direction and in very narrow areas.
The Fort Monolith Remote Control Tracked Mower has a particular design concept with a low centre of gravity that makes it perfect for operating in rough areas maintaining excellent contact with the ground.
The Fort Monolith Remote Control Tracked Mower is equipped with a 23hp petrol engine.
It can be fitted with various attachments which can be quickly fitted and removed by Fort designed coupling. Attachments currently include a Flail Mower with hydraulic hood, Rotary Sweeper and Snow Plough/blade
- Weight: 430kg, machine only
- Engine: Briggs and Stratton Twin cylinder petrol 23hp EFI (Electronic Injection)
- Fuel Consumption: 4 l/h
- Maximum speed: 4.9 km/h
- Tracks: Rubber 150 X 34 X7 2 agricultural footprint
- Oil tank capacity: 12 litres
- Fuel tank: capacity: 14 litres
- Battery: Lead-acid Battery 12V AGM VRLA
- Hydrostatic transmission with 2 piston pumps with variable flow and 315cc orbital motors
- Hydraulic couplings with cast iron gear pump
- Hydraulic connections PTO : Quick couplings ½ ”-Flow rate 31 litres @ 180 bar
- Hydraulic connections for external services: Quick couplings ¼ ”-Flow rate 3 litres @ 130 bar